Services for You Human Services Online Forms

Oxford County is taking steps to support our community's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) and measures taken by Southwestern Public Health. We are monitoring our operations daily to ensure we are taking the right actions to protect our residents, employees and visitors. Get updates at

Update your information

If you are a client and have:
  • moved
  • changed your phone number
  • had a change in your employment
  • had a change in your household size, such as a new roommate or family member.

Use this form to let your Caseworker know that your information has been changed. They will contact you to follow-up on the information you provide.

This form CANNOT be used for income reporting or to provide verification documents.Those documents must still be provided on paper to your local Human Services office.