Request Maintenance
If Oxford County is your landlord, fill out the Tenant Maintenance Request form to request maintenance for your unit or building.

Tenant Handbook
This booklet that provides helpful information for those residing in Oxford County Housing.
View/Download the Tenant Handbook

Tenant Complaint

This form is for Oxford County housing tenants who have serious complaints they are willing to pursue with an official third party person at a hearing.

Contact your Caseworker
If you are facing a challenge and need support, every tenant has a caseworker assigned to you that will help you try to resolve issues.