Apply for OW

Apply for RGI Housing

Apply for Child Care Fee Subsidy

Request Maintenance

Tenant Complaint Record

Ontario Works - Rights and responsibilities form (PDF)

Update your information

If you are a client and have:

  • moved
  • changed your phone number
  • had a change in your employment
  • had a change in your household size, such as a new roommate or family member.

Use this form to let your Caseworker know that your information has been changed. They will contact you to follow-up on the information you provide.