Home breadcrumb seperator Services for You breadcrumb seperator Human Services breadcrumb seperator Shelter and Housing breadcrumb seperator Tenant Services

Search Oxford’s online Rent-Geared-to-Income Directory

Financial help for qualified low-to-moderate income households

Send an online maintenance request or comment through oxfordcounty.ca/fixit

Tenant Services

Request Maintenance
If Oxford County is your landlord, fill out the Tenant Maintenance Request form to request maintenance for your unit or building.

Tenant Handbook
This booklet that provides helpful information for those residing in Oxford County Housing.
View/Download the Tenant Handbook

Tenant Complaint
This form is for Oxford County housing tenants who have serious complaints they are willing to pursue with an official third party person at a hearing.

Contact your Client Service Worker
If you are facing a challenge and need support, every tenant has a client service worker assigned to you that will help you try to resolve issues.

Tenant maintenance request

Tenant maintenance request

Please give us your contact information and any other contact related details


Tenant complaint record

If you have a complaint about a tenant in your building, you must be willing to come forward and tell your story before a hearing. Please remember that the neighbour you have complaints against may have to move and may not have a home to live in.

Not being on friendly terms with your neighbours is not a good reason to file a complaint and jeopardize their housing.

Tenant complaint record