October 26, 2020
COVID-19 Update: Provincial Offences Administration
Oxford County Provincial Offences Administration
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Oxford County Provincial Offences Administration is available for in-person visits by appointment only. POA staff are available to assist you by telephone or email. Please see the contact information below.
Provincial Offences Courts have resumed for limited matters (early resolutions, set dates, adjournments, etc.). These matters are able to proceed only by audio (telephone) appearance. There will be no in-person or trial court dates until January 22, 2021, at the earliest.
If you have an in-person (ie. First Appearance Summons, Early Resolution in-person) court date or trial scheduled between MARCH 16, 2020 and JANUARY 22, 2021:
- Do not attend court
- Your court date will be adjourned and rescheduled for a future date yet to be determined
- You will be notified by mail* of your next court appearance
*if your address has changed, please email your current address to firstname.lastname@example.org
To pay a Provincial Offences fine:
- Online: Visit payfines.ca to make a payment with Visa, MasterCard or Visa/Debit.
- By phone: Visa, Visa/Debit and MasterCard payments can be made over the phone at 519-537-4890.
- Mail: Payments can be made by mail with a cheque or money order made payable to Oxford County. Visa or MasterCard payments can be made by mail using the white insert provided with the Offence Notice (ticket)
Mail to: Provincial Offences Administration, PO Box 1614, Woodstock, ON, N4S 7Y3. DO NOT send cash in the mail.