Sexual Health Clinics promote healthy sexuality through confidential, low-cost or no-cost services to Oxford County residents.
Our services include low-cost birth control, pregnancy tests, the emergency contraceptive pill and counselling.
To book an appointment or to speak to a public health nurse, please call 519-539-4431 or 1-800-755-0394, ext. 3410.
JUST FOR YOUTH: Check out What the Health? for Oxford County youth. The site is home to lots of health information, including a section on sexual health.
Find a clinic
By appointment only: 519-539-4431 or toll-free: 1-800-755-0394, ext 3490
410 Buller Street
Mornings: Tuesday & Friday
Afternoons: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month - 2:00 pm—4:00 pm
Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital —2nd floor north
- Enter through the Emergency entrance.
- Enter the ER department, the reception desk is located on the left.
- Go straight down the hall, past the information kiosk to the first bank of elevators on the right.
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
- Turn right out of the elevator and there is signage directing you to the public health clinic.
- The reception area is down the hallway on the right hand side. There are two desks and the small desk (with the condom box) is the public health desk.
What we offer