Litter pick-up program
Oxford County has a litter pick up program, where a group of individuals can look after a section of roadway.
- Interested applicants contact us with information about their group and the section of roadway they are interested in looking after.
- Scott Boughner, Roads Operations Supervisor will approve each application, as sometimes the section the group has chosen could pose a safety problem for the participants.
- The applicant will be given a copy of the agreement they enter into with the County. If they agree to the conditions imposed in this agreement they must sign and return it for final approval from the County.
- The group should read the Safety Guidelines pamphlet, the organization is completely responsible for training.
- Signs are supplied by the County.
- The applicant supplies their own logo to put on the sign (max. 18 X 18).
- When the group has been approved, the applicant will contact our foreman at the Springford patrol and he will have the sign prepared.
Download the Information Package!
-It includes: Safety guidelines brochure, litter pick-up program agreement, sign dimensions, & procedure.