September 15, 2017
Oxford County is launching a new eProcurement tool
This October, Oxford County will be launching a new, fully integrated online eProcurement tool. The quick, easy and convenient tool will allow vendors to view, register and submit bids entirely online.
About the bids&tenders™ platform
Vendors who do not already have a paid subscription are invited to purchase an unlimited annual subscription fee of $165.00 from bids&tenders™ e-Procurement platform at www.bidsandtenders.ca or https://oxfordcounty.bidsandtenders.ca. For those who do less bidding, a $45.00 per download option is also available. Bid documents can be pre-viewed entirely online before payment is required.
When creating an account, bidders select commodity code(s) for goods, services and construction and the bidding system will notify the vendor by email of any bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
The unlimited subscription will provide vendors with the following benefits and services:
- Unlimited access to register for all bid opportunities powered by bids&tenders™ software across Canada
- Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda, site meeting reminders and bid results
- Unlimited use of online submissions, document downloads and addenda notices
- Unlimited category subscription for bid matching
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard that allows quick access to active opportunities and bid history
- Self-serve profile management
- Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
- Ability to register for the emergency contact database
Attend a webinar
We invite you to attend a free online webinar where a hands-on, live demonstration of the new tool will be provided:
- Tuesday, September 19 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or
- Tuesday, October 24 from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Please click here to register.
You will learn how to:
- Create a vendor account
- View & find bid opportunities
- Submit and withdraw a bid online
- Explore the vendor dashboard
- Manage your bid history
We value your time and appreciate your participation. Your Feedback is important to us and we hope you will join the webinar.
By enhancing customer service and responsiveness for vendors that support the County’s work, the County in turn is able to perform and deliver results more efficiently for the Oxford County community.
If you have any questions about the new bids&tenders™ eProcurement platform, please contact Alan Buchanan, Coordinator of Quality Assurance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-539-9800 ext. 3016.
Director, Corporate Services