Prevent injury in all situations. Stay safe and enjoy driving to work, riding your bike or spending time with your children by doing what you can to reduce risk.
- Injury is the leading cause of death for people under 40 years of age and the fourth leading cause of death for people of all ages.
What we do
The Oxford County Injury Prevention Team is made up of a wide number of community members and volunteers including:
- Oxford Public Health and Emergency Services
- Canadian Red Cross Society, Woodstock Branch
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Woodstock Police Service
- Woodstock Fire Service
- Ontario Federation of ATV clubs
- Community Volunteers
This group of community partners committed to the prevention of injury through advocacy, research and public awareness campaigns.
For more information, contact us.