Are you pregnant or planning a pregnancy?
Public Health holds Prenatal Health Fairs throughout the year for parents-to-be. Admission is free and includes:
- Educational displays about planning a healthy pregnancy
- Presentations on car seat safety, nutrition and other topics
- A chance to talk to nurses from Public Health's child and parent programs
- Displays from local retailers and service providers
- Refreshments and door prizes, including a chance to win a baby car seat
Next Prenatal Health Fair is June 17, 2013 from 6:30-8:30pm
Cowan Park Woodstock Soccer Club in the banquet hall 895 Ridgewood Drive, Woodstock, ON.
For more information call the Health Matters Line at 519-539-9800, ext. 3473 or toll-free 1-800-755-0394 or email.